XenLate

XenLate 1.0.0 Released 1.1.3

No permission to download

LPH

Flight Director
Staff member
pocket-watch-3156771_960_720.jpg

XenLate is a simple widget showing the latest WordPress blog posts on a XenForo 2 installation.

This is my first add-on for XenForo 2 and plan to write out a tutorial on how the add-on is built. The work took approximately 14 hours from start to finish. Most of the time was spent reading the developer manual and asking questions on the most efficient way to write code.

Last edited:

Gracie

Administrator
Staff member
Nice. Did you notice that the title for the latest blog entry is going past the sidebar?

LPH

Flight Director
Staff member
Nice. Did you notice that the title for the latest blog entry is going past the sidebar?

Yes, I see the problem on the desktop using Chrome. I'm not sure why because the longer title below wraps properly. The widget is fine on the iPad and the iPhone. The widget shows fine in Safari, too.

Gracie

Administrator
Staff member
The Admin CP file health shows two files have trouble. They are from this add-on.

LPH

Flight Director
Staff member
LPH updated XenLate with a new update entry:

New Options: Show Category, Show Display Name

This release is compatible with Theme House XPress. Added two options to the widget.
(1) Show Post Categories
(2) Option to Show Display Name versus XenForo username

I had to remove the files from the previous release then run uninstall in the Admin CP. Next, these files were uploaded, reinstalled in Admin CP >> Addons, add absolute path, then setup widget definition.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Terence

Lifetime License
Thanks so much for this nifty "little" add-on, LPH.

Working pretty well with ThemeHouse UI.X Dark.

Reactions: LPH