Kotomi Issues in XenWord Pro 2018 with XF1

HTF

Lifetime License
Hi @LPH

We have been running an older version (3.5.2) for quite a while. I just tried to upgrade to the latest build of 2018 pro, but it is throwing Kotomi errors.

See below:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Dark_Kotomi_FrontController' not found in /home/hometheaterforum/public_html/community/library/Dark/Kotomi/HTF_KotomiHeader.php:9 Stack trace: #0 /home/hometheaterforum/public_html/wp-content/themes/HTF/header.php(28): require() #1 /home/hometheaterforum/public_html/wp-content/themes/HTF/index.php(2): require('/home/hometheat...') #2 /home/hometheaterforum/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include('/home/hometheat...') #3 /home/hometheaterforum/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once('/home/hometheat...') #4 /home/hometheaterforum/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/hometheat...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/hometheaterforum/public_html/community/library/Dark/Kotomi/HTF_KotomiHeader.php on line 9

Any idea what might be causing this? Have you tested this version with Kotomi/XF1?

LPH

Flight Director
Staff member
The 3.5.2 code is in the legacy folder and hasn’t been changed. It was simply incorporated into XenWord Pro 2018.

With that said, I haven’t tried it. I believe the legacy is namespaced and that’s where I’d start looking.

Are those paths absolute or relative?

Look at line 9 of HTF_KotomiHeader.php

HTF

Lifetime License
Those are absolute paths.

Line 9 of the kotomi file:

$kotomi_fc = new Dark_Kotomi_FrontController(new XenForo_Dependencies_Public(), $htf_page_title, $htf_meta_desc, $htf_page, $wp_head, $wp__ATF_ad);

LPH

Flight Director
Staff member
Place a dump after line 9 and let's see what is returned.

PHP:
var_dump($kotomi_fc)